Make beautiful and decorative paper flowers with this easy origami kit.
World-renowned origami authors and artists Michael G. Lafosse and Richard L. Alexander present this new take on the origami art of flower folding. The flower projects range from simple to challenging. A variety of paper folding techniques are shown, which folders can modify to create flower combinations. These unique and original designs allow you to make greeting cards, gift boxes, bouquets, and stunning jewelry.
Use it to craft eye-catching origami for your friends, to beautify your home—or as an excellent gift for paper craft lovers. All of the folds are simple enough to be origami-for-kids projects and are a great way to learn origami. All of these projects use the simplest household tools so just unpack the origami paper and start folding right away!
This origami kit contains:
- 96 page, full-color origami booklet
- Step-by-step directions
- Colorful diagrams and photographs
- Paper folding basics and tips
- 180 sheets of origami folding paper
- A variety of brilliant colors
- 2-1/2 hour instructional DVD
- Videos are also streamable or downloadable online
Authors LaFosse and Alexander together founded Origamido Studio, a learning center and design studio specializing in exquisite handmade origami paper. Their works have appeared in window displays and museum exhibitions around the world, and are made available to a broader audience for the first time in this kit.
Origami projects include:
- A striking Rose for Irene with interlocking Calyx Module
- The gracefully-curled Plumeria and Star Flowers
- The modular six-piece Day Lily Blossom
- And much more…